Your support makes our work possible
You can choose how you would like your donation to be used by specifying the programme you would like to support or you can choose to leave the funds unallocated allowing for ASAP to allocate them where they are most needed. You can also choose how frequently you would like to donate. By donating monthly you ensure long term protection for children in need.
- R100 could provide a blanket
- R150 could provide a school jersey
- R200 could provide trays of seedlings and garden tools
- R300 could provide a pair of school shoes
- R400 could provide 14 children with a nutritious meal each day for a month
- R500 could provide a complete school uniform
- R2100 could provide 6 fruit trees for an orchard
- R14 500 could provide a bread oven to aid income generation
- R18 000 could provide 400 books for a community care centre library
- R20 000 could provide a greenhouse to protect seedlings from inclement weather and provide much needed nutrition in Winter
Please click on the area from which you are donating:
What you need to Know
- ASAP is a registered 501 © 3 in USA: Registered 501(c)3 (No.364562653). Donations are tax deductible. Simply fill in your details below and the information you require for the deduction will be sent to you.
- ASAP is a registered charity in the UK: Registered Charity No: 1153415. GiftAidallows us to claim tax on your donation and it doesn’t cost you any more. If you would like us to do so, please tick the box provided in the donation form.
- ASAP is a registered NPO in South Africa: 18A Trust No.IT3548/2004 NPO 042-532. You can claim your donation back on your tax return and boost your company’s BEE status. South African donations are processed through GivenGain, a secure online payment portal.
- ASAP is participating in the Combined Federal Campaign as part of “Aid For Africa” program. Our CFC number is 34002
If you would like to make a donation but don’t have a credit/debit card or to set up a debit order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be directed on how to do so or view other ways to donate below.
Other Ways To Donate
Registered 18A Trust No.IT3548/2004
DONATE BY DIRECT DEBIT:
|Account Name:||The ASAP Foundation Trust|
|Bank:||First National Bank|
Please contact SA office to let us know of your donation.
160 Sir Lowry Road
Cape Town 7945
Tel: +27 (0)79 702 8946
Zita Lloyd, UK Operations
Registered Charity No: 1153415
Please make cheques payable to “African Solutions UK” and send to
100a High Street
Hampton , Middlesex
Tel: (0) 208 979 5836 or 208 783 2620
Fax: (0) 208 941 0564
All USA donations are tax deductible.
Registered 501(c)3 (No.364562653)
For direct deposits or checks please contact Nicki Hindes.
2967 Rt 9,
Valatie, NY, 12184
Tel: (518) 784-2250
Fax: (518) 784-2251
DONATE VIA STOCK DONATION
For securities held by a brokerage firm, instruct your broker to make an electronic transfer to:
Account #: 3R5710221
Account Name: ASAP
DTC #: 044
200 South College St.
Charlotte NC, 28202
Tel: 800 277 7700
Fax: 704 376 4476
Please inform us of your gift, since our brokerage is not able to disclose the names of clients.
Noah Fischel, Director of US Operations
PLEASE NOTE: ASAP does not rent, exchange or sell the email addresses or personal information of our supporters to third parties.